Thursday, August 20, 2009

Salutatory Address Of An Elementary

Monte Catino / Mittager


Thursday, August 20, 2008 I left (IN3RYE) with my wife at 8:30 am from the parking lot of Falzeben (m. 1585). So

we climbed to the mountain lodge red wall and from there we went for black. 17 to Gebirgsjaegerkreuz. So we took the

sent. 13 to Refuge Valcanova / Kesselberg and cut Windspitze / Cima del Vento in the direction of the Refuge Mittager / Catino.




After cutting we turn right towards the top of Mittager / Monte Catino, where we arrived around 11.30.
After a short break, I put my fishing rod and at 12:00 I was in the air.
I was able to make connections for about 2 hours, after which the spread began to decline.





IN3RYV With my father, who was at home in Merano, we made some tests in 40 3d 80 meters.

Around 14:30, disassembled everything, we took the road home. We spent the
Ref Mittager / Catino and went down to the Rifugio Merano / Meranerhuette.
From here we continued along the forest road 15 to 51 up to Falzeben, passing the Hills Maia (Maiser Alm) and Moschwalder Alm Alm, where we arrived around 17.10.

Notes on connections: cause problems with the battery, the first 18 links are able to do it with about 2 watts, 1.5 watts and then some with the last 4 with 1 watt. I'll have to change battery!! Hi

Time total: 5 hours approx.

0 comments:

Post a Comment