Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Cost Of Wella Kolestint

No Exit 3: Monte Rotenstein / Pietrarossa (1. June 2010) No Exit




Tuesday afternoon 1. June 2010 I left around 12:00 from the parking lot just above the site of Restaurant Gruener Baum Verano. I took sent. 12, which keeps to the left of the Roststeinkogel and I went through the forest.

last part, the path climbs steeply to the summit of Mount Pietrarossa / Rotenstein, also known as Knottenkino (m. 1465).

After taking some photos of the ceremony (autoscatto!!) And mounted the fishing rod, I started my business.

Although a working day, I managed to find several OM in frequency and are able to put interesting connections to the log, such as Northern Ireland, the island of Stromboli, Bulgaria, Spain, Poland and France.

I also connected many OM engaged in national diplomas.



At about 15.00, my father arrived in frequency IN3RYV from his QTH. Unfortunately for health reasons was unable to come with me, but we tried to connect in different frequencies.


Then the weather began to change around 16:00 and the temperature to come down, so I packed everything and resumed their journey home.

Time about a / r
about 2 hours Difficulty: Easy
(Locator: JN56OO - mt. 1465)


IN3RYE

0 comments:

Post a Comment