Sunday, May 31, 2009

How Much Is The Haircut At Bench Salon

Monte Madrutta


Sunday, May 31, 2009 also IN3RYE team " 59più20 " has made an exit Scarponradio.

the House Party at 7:20 Amadori Cetto, in the neighborhood of Cauria above Salorno (m. 1328), where I was to engage with the CAI, I took an easy forest road. This initially

salt gently along the side I found several, but I kept always on my left.

I spent a small shelter of Forestry (m. 1371). From here the road started to rise more strongly and after about twenty minutes, at about 8:40 I reached the top of Madrutta at an altitude of 1507 meters.




Shortly before 9.00 am I was already in attendance and after finding a nice OM who pointed me in the cluster, I managed to make some connections in QRP.


Around 10:30 am I had to restart as the worst of times and began to rain lightly, however, taking home 31 links made in QRP with only 2 W.





0 comments:

Post a Comment