Sunday, June 14, 2009

Milena Velba Bus Movies

Monte Luco

output in high mountain for the team " 59più20 " IN3RYE took the group of Monte Luco over the pace of Palade.

From Lana Merano is reached, where you take the road of Palade, connecting the village of Wool with the Fund in Trentino. The pass (1,518 m) is approximately 20 minutes.

parked the car at the side of the road at 9.30 am I went walking along the forest road nr. 10, an hour after arriving at the hut Luco (m. 1853).





After a brief stop to admire the surrounding landscape and make some photos I took the path, keeping on my right, continuing up to " Weissen Wiesen" (about 2000 m altitude).










Here I placed my antenna on a pole Buddipole and finally at 11:47 I was in attendance. Unfortunately

was ongoing ARI Contest Sections in QRP and it was difficult to be heard.













In any case I managed to get to the log 10 QSO and spend a day on our beautiful mountains, enjoying a wonderful view over the Val d'Adige, and from Merano the Passiria to Bolzano and the Dolomites.



time distance in height: about 2 hours

Weather: clear skies, temperature +24 ° C

0 comments:

Post a Comment